Wednesday, March 23, 2011

things

if you like reading lists...this blog post is for you. but more so, it is for me.  sometimes, gosh, i just got some stuff on my brain! and it seems like it is just taking up space.  and for no other reason than to just get them off of there, i'm gonna 'write' them down. just so happens, these 'things' have an audience now.  and who knows, maybe you'll learn something new (and weird) about me! which is always fun!

category: music
commence, list
-i am the best air guitar player (that i know of)
-the acoustics in the bathroom really DO improve amateur singers (ahem)
-for some reason, Taylor Swift. i just like her music
-i wake up with songs
-i sing to my puppy...  =)
-...my puppy listens when i sing. haha
-i'm a sucker for anything acoustic
-i like the song, 'Marry Me' by Train. here, have a listen...  

category: dislikes
comence, list
-cleaning off my car after it snows
-walking on ice
-folding sheets
-scrubbing grime off of any surface
-dirty fingernails (blaahhahhghgadhofinaoive!!) means gross
-frowns
-burnt marshmallows                      
-a skipping CD!!!!! ahhhhh!!
-buying batteries
-buying gas!!!
-paying for a haircut
-someone leaves without saying bye

category: like (not like the "like" button on facebook)
commence, list
-warm socks from the dryer
-tying up my hockey skates
-my puppy's high jumps even when i'm only gone for 5 minutes
-listening to music
-running outside
-getting paid
-subway!
-when my ring is too big for the finger its on
-getting snail mail
-tattoos
-guitar players
-musicians
-writing
-hockey                  
-cooking
-going to the movies
-eating popcorn

category: love
commence, list
-i love my friends. so much
-music
-Jesus
-making a difference, a good one
-people
-my fam
-my puppy
-walking in a shoe store
-subway!
-driving/road trips
disclaimer: this is not me. or my Stu
-my puppy gives me high fives!
-running
-a sense of accomplishment
-hugs
-seeing people i haven't seen in a long time





category: things that bother me
commence, list
-people that don't care
-laziness
-giving up
-when my sock is such that it requires me taking off my shoe to fix it
-when my foot itches
-finding silver hairs in MY HEAD!!!

category: T.V.
commence, list
-the office
-Criminal Minds
-The Biggest Loser
-Law & Order: SVU
-NHL
-NCIS






category: movies
commence, list
-Juno
-Date Night
-Just Go With It
-Miracle
-Mighty Ducks
-The Proposal
-Bounty Hunter
-The Blind Side




                                                                                                                                          
category: i miss you
commence, list
-Elim                         
(i also miss the 'Spice Girls' you should check this out...)
 http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/video/video.php?v=9206896124
-lady icehawks
-Elim friends
-ashley
-Cher and Brooke's green couch
-snow-free pavement
-$2.50 gas
-Dunkaroos!
-thunderstorms
-running outside
-Sarah Lehman!!! i miss you a lot!

...lunch break and Criminal Minds. thanks for reading




No comments:

Post a Comment